Saturday 18 June 2011

Well Power Girl is almost done. Just doing up the finishing touches on the background over the next few days. Colouring backgrounds suck, really bad. Maybe I just draw them in a way that makes them more difficult. But that's why I draw them, to get better at them. Srsly, I never used to draw backgrounds at all but now all my pictures have them. I'd say that in itself is a hell of an improvement. I need to quit with the glow effects though, it's getting nuts.  


I guess this one is a necromancer imp? devil? I don't know, thing, messing with souls. Originally when drawing this, she had no wings and was totally intended to be human but I felt the picture lacked something since her outfit was much more simple then what I usually draw so I gave her wings to even things out. I was even going to colour her flesh coloured when I started colouring it. Shit just does what it wants sometimes. 


I am also totally not a weirdo blogger so writing these gets increasingly hard. But, I like just spewing thoughts on shit i'm working on freely with great odds no one is really reading anyway. Cept, Selini because she's awesome like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment