Sunday 24 July 2011

So, it turns out that my monitor was set way to bright, but now everything seems to be worked out right.
I've got 2 more lines inked and I must say, Inking on bristol is amazing. One's a zombie trick or treating dressed up as a schoolgirl, one based on a online dress up doll heehee, and I'm actully just inking up a 3rd drawing, Sabrina from http://www.rivalangels.com/
I'm a fan of the comic, and my fav character is Sabrina, and since I got to meet the creator of RA Alan Evans I've wanted to draw something for him. Trust me when I say he's one of the nicest people I ever met. I say that about alot of people, But this time it's totally true. At C2E2 I met alot of people and this guy was one of the highlights. Which reminds me, I need to eventually share with everyone my C2E2 adventures even though it was a long time ago now. In fact, Soon, i promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment