Friday 16 March 2012

Well sitting here colouring Ivy and I take a glance over at my arkam asylum figure of ivy <Gift from Michelle and Anthony> And I thought "Hmmmm I could make her green." So I did a few recolour options just to see how it'd work. I have nothing against her green skin designs that are more common these days it's just when I was growing up she was always regular flesh coloured and thus it's hard for me to think of her being entirely green. But in this i'm not entirely sure her human skin colour works as well with the lighter costume. <I was partly basing it on Uma Thurman's Ivy> 

obviously, I went in a very different direction, but you can see where I got certain idea's from.
I went a little less on the leaves for her top simply because I was lazy.
Anywho, back to work, Silphy out.

No comments:

Post a Comment